I’m setting up a simple recorder to record the position of one Yaskawa Sigma7 motor/drive actual position. It’s heavily based on your C# example.
I do RecorderCountSet(1) before any axis/multiaxis creation.
I have set the memory I want to read from as axes.RSIAxisAddressType.RSIAxisAddressTypeACTUAL_POSITION.
Right now when testing the machine is standing still with no commanded movements. For one run the recorded values fluctuates from 3288334336 to 3556769792. I thought ACTUAL_POSITION would give values in user units, but even if it is in counts it is way off when I compare it to the “Primary encoder feedback” in Rapid Setup. I attach a picture of some example output of my recorder compared to what I get from ActualPositionGet().
I checked axes.AddressGet(RSIAxisAddressType.RSIAxisAddressTypeACTUAL_POSITION)) and it evaluates to: 0x000000000d5e7678
I followed this custom trace guide to try to trace adress 0x0d5e7678. But then intime will throw an exception (pictured).
I’m probably missing something obvous here…