I’ve got a machine that when I try to
MotionController::Delete() (in my C++ application), it throws an exception:
Notify: wait in progress (Error 4353) (RSI::RapidCode::Impl::MotionController::~MotionController) (Object 0) (File …\source\motioncontroller.cpp) (Line 228) (Version 8.3.1 for 04.04.02.RMP)
What does this mean?
- The EtherCAT network is operational.
- RapidSetup does not show anything unusual.
- No axes are enabled.
- There are two 3-axis drives installed, and the second one only has one motor connected.
- Encoder feedback is disabled for the other two motors, and we don’t try to use them (AFAIK).
- This doesn’t/shouldn’t cause it to fault.