Mysterious Sequencer Load Event

Our system had paused overnight due to a pneumatic sensor not reaching it position. 6 hours later, while the system was still unattended, we received a Sequencer Load Event (event id:24), and since it wasn’t an expected id our software went into error. We are not using RapidSequencer so I don’t understand how this message could have been generated. Any ideas?
We are running 8.1.6
After event id 24 there were a series of other equally baffling events (and we are not using recorders):
24 Sequencer Load Event
24 Sequencer Load Event
15 Motion Supervisor Load Frames
22 Recorder Done
14 Motion Supervisor Out of Frames
22 Recorder Done
24 Sequencer Load Event
20 Recorder Buffer High Limit
22 Recorder Done
20 Recorder Buffer High Limit
24 Sequencer Load Event
24 Sequencer Load Event
12 Motion Modify
22 Recorder Done
24 Sequencer Load Event
24 Sequencer Load Event
12 Motion Modify
22 Recorder Done
24 Sequencer Load Event
24 Sequencer Load Event
12 Motion Modify
22 Recorder Done
24 Sequencer Load Event
24 Sequencer Load Event
12 Motion Modify
22 Recorder Done

Hello Patrick,

I’m sorry to hear that. RapidSequencer wasn’t introduced until version 10.0.0 these sequencer events might be related to something else. Nevertheless, I have looked at the information you have provided and I am having trouble understanding how these events are arising or why. Here are some questions I have to see if I can better understand your problem:

1. How long was it running before the error happened? Has this ever happened before? If, not. What changed?

2. What type of RapidCode functions are being used? Streaming Motion?

3. How are you reading these events?

4. Why didn’t the pneumatic sensor reach its position? What is the error there?

5. Do you happen to have a log of normal operation and another when the failure occurred?

Thanks

Hello @patrick, has this issue been resolved by any chance?

Sorry for not getting back to you. It was a one time occurrence and hasn’t occurred again, so I guess it will remain a mystery. Thanks for the information you provided.

1 Like